IPS can provide quality, bespoke training packages or briefings responsive to your particular needs and circumstances.
- Identifying signs that individuals may be interested or involved in groups, causes or ideas that promote harming others.
- Building resilience in children and adults against the influence of such groups, causes or ideas.
- Working constructively and supportively with individuals who are showing interest in such groups, causes or ideas.
- Assessing an individual's propensity to commit extremist offending or group-based violence.
- Preventing extremism and group-based violence through adapting existing practice, processes or policies.
- Effectively reintegrating convicted extremist offenders back into society.